Mockingjay

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Noir's Last Letter



Amaranth,
Such a sweet name,
But for the owner to be from hell,
Thats just a shame.

Immortal love,
Its meaning, so lovely,
Yet so much pain in between,
Those sad grey eyes of thee.

When i first found you,
You were praying for death,
Cursing the war,
And saying you had nothing left.

Our bond started there,
Your tortured soul, healed,
However, my condition only worsened,
As you became my shield.

I named you my knight,
After you wanted to cast away,
Your sweet sweet name,
To keep bad memories at bay.

We both know my body is dying,
We just don't know when it'll stop,
Such is eternal beauty,
A blessing that i'll gladly drop.

To love someone,
That could leave at any time,
To say 'I love you' now,
Would be a crime.

Forgive me, my dear,
For the words i never said,
Because by the time you read this,
I'd probably be already dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment