Mockingjay

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Mutilated Nursery Rhymes

Twinkle twinkle star so high,
End my pain and let me die.

Sadness, sorrow and more lies,
How much longer must I cry?

When I wish upon a star,
I close my eyes and count my scars.
_____________________________________________________

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,

All the King's medics,
And all the King's priests,

Brought Humpty Dumpty back as a beast.

________________________________________________________

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your hoard doth grow?

With chains and saws,
Knives and swords,
And rotted corpses all in a row.

________________________________________________________

Itsy Bitsy spider,
Climbed up the baby's crib,

Down came his fangs,
And bit the baby's chin.

Out came his parents,
And screamed while he died,

Itsy Bitsy spider,
Made a grin so wide.

_________________________________________________________

Poor little Alice,
Now in paralysis,
Her mind jumped over the moon,
Her enemies laughed to see such fun,
And her sister ran away with her groom.

________________________________________________________

Little Alice Liddel,
Lost her good fiddle,
And wondered where it was,
She fell to the floor,
Liters of blood galore,
Her beloved uncle was the cause. 


________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment