Mockingjay

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lobelia's Poem To Lancer

It doesn't matter,
Even if you're in a happier mood,
If i couldn't have you,
Then nobody could.


Call me a lier,
A betrayer, if you will,
If you knew me at all,
You'll understand why i made the deal.


They promised to keep us safe,
The 2 of us in this chaotic place,
Leave that dying girl to rot,
She's losing in life's race.


Why is it always her?
Why don't you look here?
What does she have that i don't?
She won't love you like i will, my dear.


You'll understand why she had to go,
Since i freed her from her prolonged death,
I shouldn't even be at fault here,
All i did was end her wheezing breath.


One day you'll realize,
All that i've done,
Was only for you,
I'll always be waiting,
That much is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment