Mockingjay

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hatred Hurts


The hatred within me,
It grows like a flame,
Soaring higher and higher,
I hate this game.

Screams of frustration,
Bloody knuckles stain the wall,
Tears flow freely,
But the anger doesn't dissolve.

The hopelessness kicks in,
As my knees start to weaken,
I sink to the floor and cry,
There is no hope, there is no beacon.

My hands start to sting,
But its still not enough,
So i pull out a blade,
And feel my skin, so rough.

Previous scars,
All tell their tale,
Time to add another one,
The pain they give is stale.

Cold hard metal,
Smoothly glides through,
Dancing shades of rouge,
My thoughts lift off, away from you.

Fire spreads through my wounds,
The feeling sublime,
The frustration ebbs away,
As i put it away for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment