Mockingjay

Friday, June 15, 2012

Untitled


Blooming swords of anger spear through me,
Vicious red marks lay over my entire body,
They can't be seen but they can be felt,
For eons and eons have these ancient feelings dwelt,
They've been there with me and for me it seems,
For ever so long that it just feels like a dream,
Which were visions and which were truly real?
I don't remember making the Devil's deal,
But I can't remember much at all nowadays,
Love and faith now seem like child's play,
I think i'm done with the game, I'm done with the rules,
I'm done with those idiots, those morons, those fools,
Just waiting for them to finish their parts,
They they're done, They'll fly away like darts,
They'll work their way up and be on their way,
The madness inside me is the only one that'll stay,
Should I be grateful, Should I send it off?
Would I miss it when times get rough?
I don't care anymore, I just live as it is,
When its over, I'll welcome death with a kiss,
"What took you so long? Now take me away,"
That chaotic madness will now be at bay,
Free from the world and free from myself,
I finally did something that was good for my health,
Suffer no longer, the pain goes away,
The only bad side is, i'll never see another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment