Mockingjay

Monday, October 8, 2012

Francois

Fracois, my love, my deep desire,
Hasn't your bloodstained heart healed yet?
It echoes to me such deep betrayal,
As i see your handsome face teared and wet.

Its been so long since i've seen such sorrow,
A delicate flower uprooted from its soil,
Was your love yanked from the bowels of your heart,
After years and years of loving toil.

Fracois, my love, my deep desire,
I know its hard but listen well,
Forgive, forget and move on in life,
Otherwise its hardship and bitterness that i foretell.

Though, I you cannot see, its you that i can see clearly.
There is no heaven without your smile,
So i can't leave you just yet, love,
So please forgive me if i stay for awhile,
I'll ask the angels to wait for me, above.

Fracois, my love, my deep desire,
Is it too much to forget me?
To love again in the name of love,
And to live the rest of your life, happily.

It was my mistake to trust such fools,
Twas I that brought your sorrow,
My life was nothing compared to yours,
So i paid the price of my tomorrow.

Fracois, my love, my deep desire,
Smile for me and my fellow lost souls,
For i swear, when we meet again,
I'll make it up to you, a hundred fold.

I'll protect you now as I did then,
Though I can't in a certain way,
But please don't cry, not anymore,
I can't wipe those tears that have gone astray... 

No comments:

Post a Comment