Mockingjay

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why should I?

Word for word,
Lie after lie,
Just admit that,
You love to see me die.

You say i am nothing but trouble,
You say i'm but a disturbance,
Careful for what you wish for,
Cause one day, i really might go.

Away from you,
Away from the cage,
Looking back i would say,
'Ah,yes those were the days'

If you treat me like so,
Why should i even spare you a word?
You're definately aren't worth my time,
I'd rather talk to a bird.

At least he has freedom,
So unlike me,
Because unfortunately,
I'm trapped by your stupidity.

No proper answer,
Just a shrewd 'GO AWAY'
Don't act so haughty,
Cause one day, i'll make you pay.

I'll do the same to you,
Then you'll see,
How cruel you truly were,
Of how you treated me.

If you can't talk to me nicely,
Don't expect me to do the same,
I'm just following an example,
You have no one but youself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment