Mockingjay

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Intro



Hey everyone, the first post is up!!! *applaud* Well, its just a place to inspire and be inspired. A place to get out anything that's clogging up my system, and a place to call my own and relax. These are my wings, and poetry is the wind beneath them.

When you look into a mirror, do you see what you want to see? or do you see whats in front of you? Or is just an imagination and diamond dust with all its former glory, clouds your eyes and judgement. What i adore is this floating world, where nothing is as it seems, and everything is as you make it. I have to admit, I'm not tech savvy, but the basics will have to do. I tried to make this page homely as much as possible.

To those of you whom are STILL reading, may i warn you that this might contain emo statings and the ones whom are, say, not so comfortable with that kind of thing, can kindly exit to the top right and not leave any less than kind comments at the bottom. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment