Mockingjay

Friday, November 23, 2012

Maybe never again...

Within my shattered heart,
Lay broken pieces of glass,
Reflecting past loves,
Love that didn't, couldn't, ever last.

After such failure,
After such hurt,
Was it really me?
Or them treating me like dirt...

That little voice,
In the back of my mind,
Keeps replaying everything,
Agonizing moments rewind.

Do not love,
Do not trust,
Is that really the answer?
Or will that turn me to dust?

I looked in the mirror,
I see a girl thats insecure,
Maybe what I couldn't see,
Was a heart that grew bitter.

To everyone else,
I'm a disappointment, a joke,
I had no friends,
Even hated by my folks.

I was trash in the eyes of the world,
But trash wasn't meant to be loved,
Probably I don't even deserve such thing,
Heck, I'm certain hell'd fit me like a glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment