Mockingjay

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Last Words

Love me now,
But don't say forever,
Love me now,
While we're still together.

Life's not fair,
As you slip away,
It's far too much for me,
Yet, you just can't stay.

Believe me, love,
I'll love you even after death,
You'll never be forgotten,
Not even after my last breath.

You're so beautiful,
Why can't you see,
With or without hair,
You're everything to me.

Sunken eyes,
Still glow with love,
Reserved only for me,
Adored by angels above.

A beautiful soul,
Yet so brave, so strong,
I'll do whatever I can,
So you won't have to face this alone.

So go to sleep dear,
I'll be here till the end,
Don't be afraid,
Because I'll take your hand.

My last promise to you,
I vow i shall keep,
Till cancer ceases to exist,
I swear I shan't weep.

Don't cry for me,
Before and after,
Promise me with,
Your smiles and laughter.

So I'll love you now,
But won't say forever,
I'll love you now,
While we're still together... 

No comments:

Post a Comment