Mockingjay

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Best Friend

Even if my memories fade,
Even if my heart stopped beating,
Even if I forget the story of us,
I will always remember that feeling.

My pillar of strength,
My heart's secret keeper,
My guardian of hope,
For which my feelings grow deeper.

You won't let me fall,
That much I know,
So hold my hand tight,
And never let me go.

In many ways,
I love you so,
But i fear one day,
You really might go.

Who am I to stop you,
If there's someone else out there,
You deserve the best,
If it makes you happy, I don't care.

Break my heart,
Turn it to dust,
I'll do anything to see that smile,
Even IF breaking it myself is a must.

Your my best friend,
And i love you in more ways than one,
But i know one day,
Our friendship will be done...


No comments:

Post a Comment